The Google Chromecast is a great device at $35 that let’s your push YouTube, Netflix, Music, and Movies right to your TV. The device plugs into the HDMI port of your TV and the setup is super easy. What’s great about Chromecast is that once it’s setup than anybody with a smartphone or tablet can push content to the TV without any extra setup. But did you know that you can also push your Chrome tabs as well. This way you can see full web pages on your TV and share with others. It’s in beta but as tested it works on most tabs. To get started download the Google Cast Chrome app and checkout the video below for a demonstration.
Latest posts by Arash Soheili (see all)
- AllCast App Comes to Amazon Fire TV - April 19, 2014
- Google I/O 2014 Registration - April 15, 2014
- One Day Chance to Become a Glass Explorer on April 15th - April 10, 2014
- The Cleaner App Review – Free Up Memory and Storage - April 9, 2014
- Amazon Fire TV Info - April 7, 2014