The Google Chromecast is a great device at $35 that let’s your push YouTube, Netflix, Music, and Movies right to your TV. The device plugs into the HDMI port of your TV and the setup is super easy. What’s great about Chromecast is that once it’s setup than anybody with a smartphone or tablet can push content to the TV without any extra setup. But did you know that you can also push your Chrome tabs as well. This way you can see full web pages on your TV and share with others. It’s in beta but as tested it works on most tabs. To get started download the Google Cast Chrome app and checkout the video below for a demonstration.
Latest posts by Arash Soheili (see all)
- MobileGo for Android: Android SMS Manager and More - July 21, 2014
- How to Install Android L Preview on Nexus Devices - July 3, 2014
- Google I/O 2014 Starts Today - June 25, 2014
- Google Releases Stock Email App on Google Play Store - June 19, 2014
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 and 10.5 Specs and Preorder Links - June 15, 2014