The move to the cloud is one that is probably going to stay and the competition is heating up. There are already many cloud options like Dropbox, Google Drive, Mega Manager, Box, Sugar Sync, and more. Dropbox is one of the most popular because they implemented folder sync across computers right from the start. Amazon Cloud has been missing that feature up until now.
Just like Dropbox and Google Drive, the Amazon Cloud drive will sync all your files and folders across computers. Once you install the software on your computer any files or folders you put on that drive will automatically sync with all your other devices. This is a critical feature of any cloud service and it is surprising that it took Amazon this long to implement it. Regardless, if you are currently a cloud drive user then you will be more than happy with this feature and if not then it might be a good time to give the service a try. Checkout Amazon Cloud and let us know what you think.
Install: Amazon Cloud Drive
Latest posts by Arash Soheili (see all)
- HBO Shows Coming to Amazon Prime Members - April 23, 2014
- AllCast App Comes to Amazon Fire TV - April 19, 2014
- Google I/O 2014 Registration - April 15, 2014
- One Day Chance to Become a Glass Explorer on April 15th - April 10, 2014
- The Cleaner App Review – Free Up Memory and Storage - April 9, 2014