It seems like there are new tablets being announced everyday and that’s good for consumers. One thing the tablet competition has done is lower prices for good hardware quality devices. This trend continues with the announcement of the Toshiba Excite 10 SE tablet. This is an upgrade over the Excite 10 tablet featuring Android 4.1 Jelly Bean software out of the box at a price of $349.99 for the 16GB model.
Other specs include a NVIDIA’s Tegra 3 quad-core processor, 3MP rear camera, HD front-facing camera, WiFi, Bluetooth 3.0, microSD support, and stereo speakers with SRS Premium Voice Pro. The tablet is available on Dec 6th from ToshibaDirect.com and select retailers. Definitely not a bad deal for a 10 inch tablet but is it enough to compete with the likes of the Nexus 10, Kindle Fire HD 8.9″, iPad and other tablets. Toshiba has so far not been very successful in the tablet market but it might now have a chance with its competitive pricing. Is this enough to entice you to buy a Toshiba tablet?
Latest posts by Arash Soheili (see all)
- Root Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 - March 4, 2014
- Auto Reply to Text While Driving with Tasker - February 28, 2014
- Samsung Ditches Android in Favor of Tizen OS - February 23, 2014
- Kindle Fire HDX Update - February 19, 2014
- Samsung Galaxy Note Pro and Galaxy Tab Pro Tablets Available for Purchase - February 14, 2014