Earlier this year Microsoft released the Xbox SmartGlass app for Android devices. The app behaves as a controller and second screen for your Xbox device. For example, you can use your Android device as the keyboard to type along with the ability to play, pause, fast forward, rewind, and stop videos and music. However the app was not available on Amazon Appstore and for Kindle Device. Luckily today that has changed with the release of the app for Kindle Fire Devices.
Now you can control your Xbox using your Kindle Fire withe the Xbox SmarGlass. The app provides rich and interactive experiences for certain games and entertainment and it lets you navigate with swipe controls. So checkout the app and let us know how you like it in the comment section.
Amazon Appstore link: Xbox SmartGlass for Android
Latest posts by Arash Soheili (see all)
- Google I/O 2014 Registration - April 15, 2014
- One Day Chance to Become a Glass Explorer on April 15th - April 10, 2014
- The Cleaner App Review – Free Up Memory and Storage - April 9, 2014
- Amazon Fire TV Info - April 7, 2014
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Series Announced - April 1, 2014