Today it was announced on the official Android blog an update to a new Google Play Store. You have a fresh new look for both phones and tablets. As Google states, the design is meant to find entertainment fast with bigger images that jump off the page. Contents are themed together and there are recommendations as you move down the page.
Purchasing has also been simplified so you can checkout faster. The new update will roll out today for all phones and tablets running Android 2.2 and up. If you don’t get the update try clearing your cache under the apps setting as that sometimes works. Check out the new Play Store and be sure to let us know what you think about the new update.
Source: Android Blog
Latest posts by Arash Soheili (see all)
- MobileGo for Android: Android SMS Manager and More - July 21, 2014
- How to Install Android L Preview on Nexus Devices - July 3, 2014
- Google I/O 2014 Starts Today - June 25, 2014
- Google Releases Stock Email App on Google Play Store - June 19, 2014
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 and 10.5 Specs and Preorder Links - June 15, 2014