The first wave of Google Glass are now in the hands of attendees of last year Google I/O 12 conference. Now we are really going to see what glass is about and what it can do in real life. One of those lucky owners of glass, Dan McLaughlin, has done the first Google Glass unboxing video. It’s exciting to see what glass looks like and how it performs. He did both a regular unboxing video and another unboxing using Google Glass itself. The quality of the Google Glass video looks pretty good. Check it out for yourself and let us know what you think.
Latest posts by Arash Soheili (see all)
- MobileGo for Android: Android SMS Manager and More - July 21, 2014
- How to Install Android L Preview on Nexus Devices - July 3, 2014
- Google I/O 2014 Starts Today - June 25, 2014
- Google Releases Stock Email App on Google Play Store - June 19, 2014
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 and 10.5 Specs and Preorder Links - June 15, 2014