The first wave of Google Glass are now in the hands of attendees of last year Google I/O 12 conference. Now we are really going to see what glass is about and what it can do in real life. One of those lucky owners of glass, Dan McLaughlin, has done the first Google Glass unboxing video. It’s exciting to see what glass looks like and how it performs. He did both a regular unboxing video and another unboxing using Google Glass itself. The quality of the Google Glass video looks pretty good. Check it out for yourself and let us know what you think.
Latest posts by Arash Soheili (see all)
- Root Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 - March 4, 2014
- Auto Reply to Text While Driving with Tasker - February 28, 2014
- Samsung Ditches Android in Favor of Tizen OS - February 23, 2014
- Kindle Fire HDX Update - February 19, 2014
- Samsung Galaxy Note Pro and Galaxy Tab Pro Tablets Available for Purchase - February 14, 2014