Tablets are great devices but what do you do if you are on go and you don’t have a 3G or 4g tablet. You can always try to find a free WiFi hotspot but that doesn’t always work. But almost always you do have your phone which does have cellular service. Sharing your phone’s internet with your tablet is a great way to keep you connecting all the time. There are several ways to do this but one app that makes it easy to tether phone to tablet is PdaNet Tablet.
PdaNet is well known app for many users who have used it to share their phone’s internet with their laptop when on the go. But previously extending this to sharing with your tablet was not working. But now PdaNet has finally re-written their app to work with tablets as well. It can connect using either WiFi or bluetooth connection depending on your phone and tablet. The connection is easy and all your apps and programs will have internet access. If you are looking for some tethering to your tablet then give PdaNet Tablet a try and let us know how it’s working for you.
Download: PdaNet Tablet
Latest posts by Arash Soheili (see all)
- MobileGo for Android: Android SMS Manager and More - July 21, 2014
- How to Install Android L Preview on Nexus Devices - July 3, 2014
- Google I/O 2014 Starts Today - June 25, 2014
- Google Releases Stock Email App on Google Play Store - June 19, 2014
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 and 10.5 Specs and Preorder Links - June 15, 2014