Enjoy and relax: Brilliant Labs Limited, a leading mobile games company, announced today that their newest app, Sudoku Zen, has launched worldwide on Android platforms, free of charge. That’s Zentastic!
This version of the classic sudoku sensation puzzle presents a delightful new gaming experience that propels players into a happy and fun environment, with blue skies and moving tiles, much akin a Japanese themed scenario. Each one of the thousands of featured sudoku grids, have been masterfully crafted to let users find the most unique solution through logical thinking, with no guessing required… just a lot of proverbial Zen patience.
Designed for pro sudoku lovers and newcomers alike, Sudoku Zen introduces entertaining features for players who love to challenge themselves and others. With four different global leaderboards, one for each difficulty level, and an original smart scoring system, Sudoku Zen promises to be both easy to learn, yet hard to master.
Sudoku Zen is available free of charge on Google Play Store in the Board category. Keep Zen and play Sudoku.
Some of the features of Sudoku Zen include:
• Thousands of free sudoku grids
• Our Sudoku grids only have one solution for you to find. No guessing required.
• Four difficulty levels: Play easy, medium, hard and, if you dare … diabolic.
• Beautiful and easy to use interface with nice big buttons, animations and sound effects.
• Note taking: Easily enter and remove notes to help you solve the puzzle.
• Hold your device however you prefer, Sudoku Zen works in both portrait and landscape.
• See how you compare against friends and people around the world on the global leaderboard.
• Requires on Android 4.0 and up
• Designed for phones and tablets
• HD graphics: native resolution on all screens
Leave a Reply