Amazons Instant Video is finally coming to Android. Until recently the service has only been available in iOS or Kindle Fire devices. But if you’re looking for the Instant Video app you’ll be disappointed. There isn’t a standalone app, you have to install the service via the Amazon app.
- Download the Amazon app from the Play store.
- Click the Amazon Instant Video advert to view the available videos.
- Click on a Video and choose to watch the title.
- You’ll be prompted to download the Instant Video app.
- Once down, settle back and watch something special.