Are you bored of using Photoshop Express or the standard photo editing app on your phone or tablet? How do you think your moments can be shaped? Do you want to be an artist? Well I am bored of using Photoshop Express with monotonous effects and distorted paints. On the other hand I don’t like the User Interface. It’s boring and ancient to me. Why not try new App which is awesome from every aspects. Today we’re going to take a look at PicsArt Photo Studio. Let’s get into the details.
- Lots of photo effects.
- Drawing tool.
- A DrawCam mode which allows you to combine real-time photo taking with drawing, editing and layers.
- A collage maker allowing you to create collages in photo grids, free form, or with photos in the background.
- A photo editor, providing tons of options for photo manipulations and a wide array of effects, masks, text tools, clipart graphics, frames, enhancement tools and more.
- A Social Network which allows you to share your images with the largest mobile art-based community; be inspired by interact with other users; and participate in contests for photography, drawing and graphic design and more.
- Shop where you can buy things.
- Social Media login/sharing.
Let’s first discuss about user interface. You can see from the screenshot by yourself. The new updated user interface is very furnished and interactive. The whole interface is designed within 7 Tabs layout (Me, Interesting, Recent, , Tags, Artists). In Me Tab you see 4 options to login and share your edited photo in Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and PicsArt social media. You can share any photo in these 4 media and get tons of like. In Home Tab you see a very nice GridView which looks like windows 8.1 start screen. All the other Tab elements in Tab view. So, considering all the things they used to design user interface are well furnished.
In Photoshop Express how many affects you get? Very few I know. But in PicsArt – Photo Studio you get many effects because there free effects and paid cool effects so that you can buy them. This is not only about effects but also true about every other things like borders, lights effects, Bokeh, Textures. You can use different Lights effects like Multiple, Darken, Screen, Normal which are available in Photoshop (PC/MAC Version). You can control opacity. You can control brightness, contrast. You can draw things on the pic, add comment. Ability to add collage of different shapes and size for example for FB Cover page which I like most. Also there is lot of Collage of mother day, father day and many more. They have added the draft saving option so that you can continue editing.There are 3 saving options (a) To SD card (b) Directly upload to Facebook Timeline or PicsArt social media. So this is not end there are a lot more features so use it and explore those features. So,Why are you waiting just go and PicsArt. Keep yourself posted in social media and become a celebrity.